Pastebin, File Manager, Noise making oh my! More self hosted alternatives in this Self Hosted Weekly Roundup.
Self Hosting applications yourself is something so many people are gravitating towards. Software solutions like Docker paired with Portainer make it easier than ever and has revolutionized the way we host applications.
Let's dive right in and check out this weeks list of applications in the Self Hosted Weekly Roundup number 3!
Pastefy is an Open Source self-hostable Pastebin. It's an open source alternative to Gists or Pastebin. You want to share some code to your friends or just save it for yourself? Just paste it and share the link.
- Copy Button
- An API (Docs)
- Log in
- See your created pastes
- delete created pastes
- Create paste with
curl -F [email protected] pastefy.ga
Yaade is an open-source, self-hosted, collaborative API development environment. Yaade is developed from the ground up with self-hosting and security in mind. That means sensitive information in API requests can safely be stored on your own server!
- Self-hosted: data never leaves your own server
- Secured: if you don't know the password, you can't get in
- Persistent: even across container or server restarts
- Import your OpenAPI v3 files
- Easy single-file data import / export
- Requests are executed on your machine so you can call localhost as well as remote servers
- Most importantly: dark mode default
Flagsmith makes it easy to create and manage features flags across web, mobile, and server side applications. Just wrap a section of code with a flag, and then use Flagsmith to toggle that feature on or off for different environments, users or user segments.
- Feature flags. Release features with confidence through phased rollouts.
- Remote config. Easily toggle individual features on and off, and make changes without deploying new code.
- A/B and Multivariate Testing. Use segments to run A/B and multivariate tests on new features. With segments, you can also introduce beta programs to get early user feedback.
- Organization Management. Organizations, projects, and roles for team members help keep your deployment organized.
- Integrations. Easily enhance Flagsmith with your favorite tools.
Jump is yet another self-hosted startpage for your server designed to be simple, stylish, fast and secure.
- Fast, easy to deploy, secure
- Custom sites and icons
- Categories sites with tags
- Fetch favicons for sites without custom icons
- Custom background images
- Open Weather Map integration
A portable web file manager and gallery.
Point pupcloud to a local folder and instantly get its contents exposed as a web application. Browse, manage, share files... in a truly portable way!
It is an exercise in minimalism: it aims to be as simple as possible, while retaining all the features you would like it to have. Just run it! It has everything that fits in a pup-sized cloud ;-)
If you are curious, go see the Demo!
Self-hostable web tool for generating ambient noises.
- Generate and customize ambient noises and user-uploadable samples (leveraging Tone.js)
- Save "noise profiles" so you can easily switch between your created soundscapes
- Fine-tune your noises with audio processing tools like filters, LFOs, and effects
- Upload audio samples (e.g rain, wind, thunder) to combine with your generated noises
- Use admin tools to manage multiple users
- Mobile friendly
That's all I've got for this weeks Self Hosted round-up. If you have any recommendations, please drop me a message or leave a comment and I'll take a look!
Check out last weeks roundup here!