Noted is an independent publication who gives back to the open source community. We take a portion of our membership earnings and give back to developers. 🤗
We ❤️ giving back to free and open source software developers. That's why a portion of all of our paid subscribers goes back into the community.
We have you to thank for helping us give back to our FOSS community. Together we can make open source developers more determined than ever before through promotion by content creation here on Noted and monetary sponsorships.
Here you can see what FOSS projects Noted supports on behalf of our paid subscribers.
Noted FOSS Sponsorships
Click here to see what FOSS projects and developers we are sponsoring. This is subject to change as we gain more memberships.
Current sponsored Projects
WireGuard Easy - You have found the easiest way to install & manage WireGuard on any Linux host!
- All-in-one: WireGuard + Web UI.
- Easy installation, simple to use.
- List, create, edit, delete, enable & disable clients.
- Show a client's QR code.
- Download a client's configuration file.
- Statistics for which clients are connected.
- Tx/Rx charts for each connected client.
- Gravatar support.
UpSnap - A simple wake on lan app written with SvelteKit, Go, PocketBase and nmap.
- Dashboard to wake up devices with one click
- Set timed wake and shutdown events via cron
- Add custom ports to devices which will be pinged
- Discover devices by scanning network
- Dark/light or system prefered color scheme
- Docker images for amd64, arm64, arm/v7
Pi-Hole - The Pi-hole is a DNS sinkhole that protects your devices from unwanted content without installing any client-side software.
- Easy-to-install: our dialogs walk you through the simple installation process in less than ten minutes
- Resolute: content is blocked in non-browser locations, such as ad-laden mobile apps and smart TVs
- Responsive: seamlessly speeds up the feel of everyday browsing by caching DNS queries
- Lightweight: runs smoothly with minimal hardware and software requirements
- Robust: a command-line interface that is quality assured for interoperability
- Insightful: a beautiful responsive Web Interface dashboard to view and control your Pi-hole
- Versatile: can optionally function as a DHCP server, ensuring all your devices are protected automatically
- Scalable: capable of handling hundreds of millions of queries when installed on server-grade hardware
- Modern: blocks ads over both IPv4 and IPv6
- Free: open source software that helps ensure you are the sole person in control of your privacy
Vikunja - The open-source, self-hostable to-do app. Organize all of your tasks in lists. Put lists together in a namespace to keep related stuff grouped together. Vikunja lets you easily share a list or a namespace with another user or a whole team! Assignments show who's working on what. You can view your tasks in the classic list view - or in a Gantt Chart, or Table view, or Kanban Board. Whatever you need!
Navidrome - Navidrome is an open source web-based music collection server and streamer. It gives you freedom to listen to your music collection from any browser or mobile device. It's like your personal Spotify!
LinuxServer.io - We are a group of like minded enthusiasts from across the world who build and maintain the largest collection of Docker images on the web, and at our core are the principles behind Free and Open Source Software. Our primary goal is to provide easy-to-use and streamlined Docker images with clear and concise documentation.
Our commitment is to the community and our users. Over the years, we have worked hard to build a name that resonates with home server enthusiasts and newcomers. Our images are for everyone, and always will be. We would like to thank everyone who has used our images, and helped us achieve a milestone of 14 Billion pulls on Docker Hub.
Bookstack - BookStack is an opinionated wiki system that provides a pleasant and simple out-of-the-box experience. New users to an instance should find the experience intuitive and only basic word-processing skills should be required to get involved in creating content on BookStack. The platform should provide advanced power features to those that desire it but they should not interfere with the core simple user experience. You can see the Bookstack Noted feature here!
AzuraCast - AzuraCast is a free and open-source, self-hosted web radio management suite. Our work as an organization extends beyond our own software and includes the creation and maintenance of other related software libraries, along with contributions to the software "upstream" from our own that we depend on to provide a fully open-source solution. You can see the AzuraCast Noted feature here!
Thank you for your Support!
We'd love to support all of the developers projects we mention here on Noted. And with your help, I believe we can get there eventually! If you want to become a paid supporter, we will ensure a portion will be given back to one or more of our featured FOSS Self hosted applications.
We cannot thank you enough for your support and reading Noted. ❤️ If you would like to upgrade or become a paid supporter you can click here and read more about our plans that help facilitate in sponsoring FOSS developers.