Welcome to the Self Hosted Roundup where we share the latest, relevant news in homelab and self hosted software and applications.
And I think this person has a serious issue with the setup they have for data hoarding!
What's trending in Self Hosted applications this week? Let's take a look!
A self-hosted game library made with Laravel + Vue.js.
- Scan for ROM files and match with IGDB game information
- Serve ROM download links alongside game details
- Manage access to library with user creation and permissions (WIP)
- Allow users to request games (Planned)
- Play select ROMs in-browser using JS emulators (Planned)
- Track played and favorite games (even ones that aren't available for download) (Planned)
Ghostfolio is an open source wealth management software built with web technology. The application empowers busy people to keep track of their wealth like stocks, ETFs or cryptocurrencies and make solid, data-driven investment decisions.
Ghostfolio is for you if you are...
- 💼 trading stocks, ETFs or cryptocurrencies on multiple platforms
- 🏦 pursuing a buy & hold strategy
- 🎯 interested in getting insights of your portfolio composition
- 👻 valuing privacy and data ownership
- 🧘 into minimalism
- 🧺 caring about diversifying your financial resources
- 🆓 interested in financial independence
- 🙅 saying no to spreadsheets in 2021
- 😎 still reading this list
Homarr is a simple and lightweight homepage for your server, that helps you easily access all of your services in one place. Customizable browser's home page to interact with your homeserver's Docker containers (i.e. Sonarr/Radarr)
Pingvin Share is a selfhosted file sharing plattform made for the Appwrite Hackathon.
- Create a simple share with a link
- Secure your share with a visitor limit and a password
- Share your files with specific emails and send an invitation email
- Dark mode
Umbrel OS for Raspberry Pi is the easiest and the recommended way to run Umbrel. If you don't have a Raspberry Pi, you can manually install Umbrel on any hardware running a Linux-based operating system such as Ubuntu, Debian, etc by following the instructions below, but please note it's not the recommended way to run Umbrel as it's still very experimental.
Cocopasty is a small and simply copy-and-paste solution for your code. Paste your code in your browser and copy it on another device!
A self-hosted file hosting service based on Zipline with many features and Sharex support.
- Fast and reliable
- Elegant Web UI
- Built with Next.js & React
- Token-protected uploading
- Easy to setup
- Invisible URL
- Emoji URL
- Text previewing (with syntax highlighting)
- Video embed
- URL shortener
- Discord bot
- Docker support
- Password-protected URL
- Embed customization (with variables)
If you want to submit ideas for the Self Hosted Weekly Roundup, I encourage you to. You can use the contact page to let us know!